Sunday, January 17, 2010

ASUS G51J-A1 15.6-Inch Blue Gaming Laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium)


A very excellent gaming laptop for the money. Sure, it's not as fast as a dedicated desktop gaming rig, but for a portable one it's hard to beat. My only complaint would be the LCD is somewhat washed out which appears to be from the LED's in the top of the lid. Notice when the rig is asleep and the screen raised, one can see bleedthrough from the blinking LED in logo. Not a big deal, but if I had one complaint, that would be it. Also, much to my surprise this thing stays pretty cool to the touch. I expected it to get extremely hot, but it doesn't. The air coming out of the left side is very hot, but to touch the laptop remains cool. You can actually play games on this for hours without baking your hands and face off.

No comments:

My Blog List