Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ASUS K50IJ-X8 15.6-Inch Black Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium)


1) ASUS is a top notch maker of motherboards etc. So it's no wonder that recent statistics on laptop reliability yielded ASUS as being the most reliable laptop maker based on number of returns or repairs. ASUS also offers a fantastic warranty on this product.

2) You get a great laptop for the money. I had initially purchased a Dell Inspiron model laptop at Walmart but for the same money I got a better processor, an LED screen, a number pad, better warranty and the ASUS Ice Cool feature. The better processor is what I was really after and the LED screen.

I highly recommend this laptop to anyone who doesn't want to spend a fortune. This laptop is a solid performer and a good bang for the buck. It's fast, runs smooth and looks good if cosmetics are important.

No comments:

My Blog List